PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Oct-2023
PGCIL Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Junior Officer Trainee (HR)|
|Salary||As Per PGCIL Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed BBA, BBM, BBS, Degree, Graduation from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 05-Oct-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Computer Based Test & Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Junior Officer Trainee (HR)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 15-09-2023 to 05-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee (HR) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 05-10-2023
- Tentative Date of Written Test: October 2023
PGCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Short Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: powergridindia.com