PMC Recruitment 2021: Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has released a notification at pmc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Resource Person, Office Assistant in Pune – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Sep-2021
PMC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Post Details||Resource Person, Office Assistant|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
|PMC Official Website||pmc.gov.in|
PMC Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Business Group Chief Guide||1|
|Service Center Chief Coordinator||10|
|Service Center Coordinator||6|
|Service Center Coordinator||14|
|Computer Resource person (Computer Hardware)||2|
PMC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per PMC official notification candidate should have completed 4th, 7th, 10th, 12th, Degree, MSW/MA, Graduation, M.Com, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Business Group Chief Guide||M.Com|
|Service Center Chief Coordinator||12th|
|Service Center Coordinator||10th|
|Service Center Coordinator||07th|
|Computer Resource person (Computer Hardware)||12th|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for PMC Recruitment (Resource Person, Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 21-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for PMC Resource Person, Office Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the PMC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Sep-2021
PMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: pmc.gov.in