PSEGS Recruitment 2023: Punjab State e-Governance Society (PSEGS) has released a notification at punjab.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of General Manager, Deputy General Manager in Mohali – Punjab. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Sep-2023
PSEGS Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Punjab State e-Governance Society (PSEGS)|
|Post Details||General Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Salary||Rs.1,00,000 – 1,50,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab|
|PSEGS Official Website||punjab.gov.in|
PSEGS Vacancy Details
|Name Post||No of Posts|
|General Manager (Legal)||1|
|General Manager (Projects)||1|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||3|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||1|
|Assistant General Manager (Human Resources)||1|
PSEGS Recruitment required eligibility details
PSEGS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per PSEGS official notification candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BBA, MBA, LLB, PGDM, PGDBM, PGDM from any of the recognized board or University.
|General Manager (Legal)||LLB|
|General Manager (Projects)||MBA, PGDM, PGDBM, BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)|
|Assistant General Manager (Human Resources)||BBA, PGDM, PGDBM|
PSEGS Salary Details
|Name Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|General Manager (Legal)||Rs. 1,50,000/-|
|General Manager (Projects)|
|Deputy General Manager (Technical)||Rs. 1,25,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Technical)||Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Assistant General Manager (Human Resources)|
As per the Punjab State e-Governance Society recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 42 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- General Candidates: Rs. 2,000/-
- SC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for PSEGS Recruitment (General Manager, Deputy General Manager) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PSEGS official website punjab.gov.in, Starts from 30-08-2023 to 14-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for PSEGS General Manager, Deputy General Manager Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through PSEGS official website punjab.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Punjab State e-Governance Society will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PSEGS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Sep-2023