RBI Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification at rbi.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Pharmacist in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Apr-2023
RBI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
|Rs. 2,000/- Per Day
|Mumbai – Maharashtra
|RBI Official Website
RBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharm from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment (Pharmacist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 on or before 10-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for RBI Pharmacist Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RBI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Apr-2023
RBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: rbi.org.in