ReBIT Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank Information Technology (ReBIT) has released a notification at rebit.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Lead Cyber Security in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Nov-2022
ReBIT Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Information Technology (ReBIT)|
|Post Details||Lead Cyber Security|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|ReBIT Official Website||rebit.org.in|
ReBIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ReBIT official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, BCA, M.Sc, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ReBIT Recruitment (Lead Cyber Security) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ReBIT official website rebit.org.in, Starts from 31-10-2022 to 15-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for ReBIT Lead Cyber Security Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through ReBIT official website rebit.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank Information Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ReBIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2022