ReBIT Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank Information Technology (ReBIT) has released a notification at rebit.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Architect – Platform in Bangalore – Karnataka, Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Mar-2023
ReBIT Vacancy Details March 2023
|Reserve Bank Information Technology (ReBIT)
|Architect – Platform
|As Per ReBIT Norms
|Bangalore – Karnataka, Mumbai – Maharashtra
|ReBIT Official Website
ReBIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ReBIT official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ReBIT Recruitment (Architect – Platform) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at ReBIT official website rebit.org.in, Starts from 15-03-2023 to 30-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for ReBIT Architect – Platform Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through ReBIT official website rebit.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Reserve Bank Information Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the ReBIT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Mar-2023