SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Chief Information Security Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Jan-2022
SBI Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Chief Information Security Officer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed MCA, Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science, IT Electronics, Communications/ Cyber Security from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have 15 years in overseeing financial operations, preferably financial information security matters in Banks/ Large Corporates/ PSUs/ FIs/ Financial Services Organisations, of which 10 years should be in core domain area of Information Security in Banks/ FIs (out of 10 years in Banks/ FIs, 5 years should be at Senior Management Level)
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 57 years , as on 01-12-2021.
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Online.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Chief Information Security Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 19-12-2021 to 08-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Chief Information Security Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jan-2022