SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Resolver in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Oct-2022
SBI Vacancy Details October 2022
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Rs.40000-45000/- Per Month
|SBI Official Website
SBI Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed As Per SBI Norms from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 63 years , as on 10-Oct-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Resolver) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 10-10-2022 to 31-Oct-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Resolver Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Oct-2022