SBI Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager, Internal Ombudsman in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2022
SBI Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager, Internal Ombudsman|
|Salary||Rs. 39,00,000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SBI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA/ PGDM with 60% Marks from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Manager||MBA/ PGDM with 60% Marks|
- Assistant Manager: Candidates Should have Minimum 3 years’ post basic qualification experience in the field of marketing(excluding sales) in a BFSI sector/Corporates, Reputed Media &Advertising /Digital Agency
- Internal Ombudsman: Candidates Should have minimum seven (07) years of working in areas such as Banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and/ or consumer protection
SBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Annum)|
|Assistant Manager||As Per Norms|
|Internal Ombudsman||Rs. 39,00,000/-|
SBI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years , as on 01-12-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||Max 30 Years|
|Internal Ombudsman||Max 65 Years|
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates – 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Assistant Manager, Internal Ombudsman) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 24-12-2021 to 13-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for SBI Assistant Manager, Internal Ombudsman Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2022