SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification at sbi.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Data Protection Officer in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Sep-2023
SBI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Details||Data Protection Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 45,00,000 – 60,00,000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Protection Officer||1|
|Assistant Data Protection Officer||1|
SBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
SBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Data Protection Officer||Rs. 60,00,000/-|
|Assistant Data Protection Officer||Rs. 45,00,000/-|
SBI Age Limit Details
- As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 55 years , as on 31-08-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Data Protection Officer||40 – 55|
|Assistant Data Protection Officer||35 – 45|
- General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for SBI Recruitment (Data Protection Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SBI official website sbi.co.in, Starts from 02-09-2023 to 22-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for SBI Data Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. State Bank of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Sep-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 22-09-2023