SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released a notification at sebi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professional in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Jan-2022
SEBI Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Post Details||Young Professional|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|SEBI Official Website||sebi.gov.in|
SEBI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Young Professional (Securities Market Operations)||16|
|Young Professional (Law)||10|
|Young Professional (Research)||6|
|Young Professional (Information Technology)||6|
SEBI Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per SEBI official notification candidate should have completed Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Management Accountant, Degree in Law, BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MCA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Young Professional (Securities Market Operations): Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Management Accountant, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Management
- Young Professional (Law): Bachelors Degree in Law
- Young Professional (Research): Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Finance/ Economics/ Commerce/ Financial Economics/ Business Economics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics
- Young Professional (Information Technology): BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science, MCA, M.Sc in IT/ Computer Science, MBA in Systems/ Analytics, M.Tech/ MS in Computer Science/ IT/ Relevant Stream
Young Professional (Securities Market Operations):
- Candidate Should have At least 1 year of work experience in financial sector after completion of Post Graduate qualification or CA/CS/CMA/CFA.
Young Professional (Law):
- Candidate Should have At least 1 (one) year of work experience in corporate/ securities laws after completion of the Bachelors’ Degree in Law/ LLM.
- Preference shall be given to candidates with work experience in a financial or investment environment requiring knowledge of market practices and rules, regulations and guidelines governing the securities industry.
Young Professional (Research):
- Candidate Should have at least 1 year of research/work experience in areas including but not limited to financial markets, corporate finance, macroeconomic theory, corporate governance, financial institutions and related areas of international finance. This may be supported by published work/working papers/ submission of papers in international or domestic research conferences.
Young Professional (Information Technology):
- Candidate Should have At least 1 year of work experience in the field of software development (programming) or cyber security.
SEBI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Securities and Exchange Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment (Young Professional) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SEBI official website sebi.gov.in, Starts from 04-01-2022 to 24-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for SEBI Young Professional Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through SEBI official website sebi.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Securities and Exchange Board of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SEBI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Jan-2022