SSA Nandyal Recruitment 2023: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Nandyal (SSA Nandyal) has released a notification at nandyal.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Protection Officer, Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Nandyal – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Nov-2023
SSA Nandyal Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Nandyal (SSA Nandyal)|
|Post Details||Protection Officer, Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||Rs. 7,944 – 44,023/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nandyal – Andhra Pradesh|
|SSA Nandyal Official Website||nandyal.ap.gov.in|
SSA Nandyal Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Child Protection Officer||1|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||1|
|Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)||1|
|Legal and Protection Officer||1|
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator||3|
|Out Reach Worker||2|
|Manager and Coordinator||1|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||1|
SSA Nandyal Recruitment required eligibility details
SSA Nandyal Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per SSA Nandyal official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, LLB, Degree, BA, BCA, Graduation, MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MSW, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- District Child Protection Officer: Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care): Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care): Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Legal and Protection Officer: Degree in Law, LLB
- Counsellor: Graduation in Social Work/ Sociology/Psychology/Public Health/Counselling, Post Graduation Diploma in Counselling and Communication
- Social Worker: BA/ Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/Social
- Accountant: Graduation in Commerce/ Mathematics
- Data Analyst: BCA, Graduation in Statistics/ Mathematics/Economics Computer
- Assistant and Data Entry Operator: 12th, Diploma
- Out Reach Worker: 12th
- Manager and Coordinator: Post Graduation in Social Work, MSW/Masters Degree in Psychology, M.Sc in Home Science (Child development)
- Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator: Bachelors/ Post
Graduation Social Work/ Post Graduation Diploma in Psychology/ Early Childhood Care and Development
- Nurse: As Per Norms
- Doctor: MBBS
- Ayah: As Per Norms
- Chowkidar: As Per Norms
SSA Nandyal Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Child Protection Officer||Rs. 44,023/-|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||Rs. 27,804/-|
|Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care)|
|Legal and Protection Officer|
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator||Rs. 11,916 – 13,240/-|
|Out Reach Worker||Rs. 10,592/-|
|Manager and Coordinator||Rs. 23,170/-|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||Rs. 18,536/-|
As per the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Nandyal Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-07-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for SSA Nandyal Recruitment (Protection Officer, Assistant and Data Entry Operator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the DW&CW&EO, BSNL Quarters, Bommalasatram, Nandyal District on or before 10-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for SSA Nandyal Protection Officer, Assistant and Data Entry Operator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the SSA Nandyal recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Nov-2023
SSA Nandyal Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form for Ayah Posts: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Rlues and Regulations: Click Here
- Official Website: nandyal.ap.gov.in