SSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification at ssc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 17-Feb-2023
SSC Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Details||Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|SSC Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
SSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||11994|
SSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SSC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
- PwBD (UR) Candidates: 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online or Challan
Computer Based Examination, Skill Test, Typing Test, Documents Verification
How to apply for SSC Recruitment (Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at SSC official website ssc.nic.in, Starts from 18-01-2023 to 17-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff, Havaldar Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through SSC official website ssc.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the SSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-Feb-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 19-02-2023
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 19-02-2023
- Last Date for Payment through Challan: 20-02-2023
- Dates of Window for Application Form Correction and Online Payment of Correction Charges: 23rd to 24th February 2023
- Date of Schedule of Tier I (Computer Based Examination): April 2023