Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023: Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court of India) has released a notification at sci.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Additional Registrar in Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Sep-2023
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India (Supreme Court of India)|
|Post Details||Additional Registrar|
|Salary||As Per Supreme Court of India Norms|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Supreme Court of India Official Website||sci.gov.in|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Supreme Court of India official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Sanitation/ Public Hygiene, Degree in Hospitality Management from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Supreme Court of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 01-08-2023.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Computer Knowledge Test, Interview
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment (Additional Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Branch Officer (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001. on or before 21-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for Supreme Court of India Additional Registrar Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Supreme Court of India recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 31-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Sep-2023
Supreme Court of India Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sci.gov.in