TISS Recruitment 2021: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released a notification at tiss.edu for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Engineer in Mumbai, Tuljapur – Maharashtra, Hyderabad – Telangana, Guwahati -Assam. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Oct-2021
TISS Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Post Details||Deputy Registrar, Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Tuljapur – Maharashtra, Hyderabad – Telangana, Guwahati -Assam|
|TISS Official Website||tiss.edu|
TISS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|System Analyst and Programmer||1|
|Sr Technical Assistant||1|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
TISS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TISS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Masters Degree, ME/ M.Tech, MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Registrar||Masters Degree|
|System Analyst and Programmer||ME/ M.Tech|
|Section Officer||Diploma/ Degree|
|Sr Technical Assistant||Diploma/ Degree|
|Lower Division Clerk|
TISS Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 50 years , as on 01-10-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Deputy Registrar||Max. 50 Years|
|Assistant Manager||Max. 45 Years|
|System Analyst and Programmer|
|Assistant Engineer||Max. 40 Years|
|Sr Technical Assistant||Max. 35 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||Max. 30 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TISS Recruitment (Deputy Registrar, Assistant Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TISS official website tiss.edu, Starts from 03-09-2021 to 03-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for TISS Deputy Registrar, Assistant Engineer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through TISS official website tiss.edu
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tata Institute of Social Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TISS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Oct-2021