TISS Recruitment 2023: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released a notification at tiss.edu for recruitment to the Post of Post Doctoral Fellow in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Sep-2023
TISS Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Post Details||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|TISS Official Website||tiss.edu|
TISS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TISS official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TISS Recruitment (Post Doctoral Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TISS official website tiss.edu, Starts from 04-09-2023 to 15-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for TISS Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TISS official website tiss.edu
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tata Institute of Social Sciences will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TISS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2023