TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Mass Interviewer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Oct-2023
TNPSC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Details||Mass Interviewer|
|Salary||Rs. 19,500 – 1,30,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Social Case Work Expert||1|
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
TNPSC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, BA, B.Sc, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Mass Interviewer: Degree/ BA/ B.Sc in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Economics/ Home Science/ Social Work
- Social Case Work Expert: Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Social Service/ Social Science/ Criminology/ Sociology
TNPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Mass Interviewer||Rs. 19,500 – 71,900/-|
|Social Case Work Expert||Rs. 35,600 – 1,30,800/-|
TNPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-07-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Mass Interviewer||21 – 32|
|Social Case Work Expert||23 – 42|
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- All Other Candidates : 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Mass Interviewer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-09-2023 to 21-Oct-2023
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Mass Interviewer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Oct-2023
- Date of Computer Based Test: 09th December 2023
- Application Correction Window Period : 26th – 28th October 2023