TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Scientific Officer in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-May-2023
TNPSC Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Scientific Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 36,900 – 1,35,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNPSC Official Website||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Forensic Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-07-2023.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Junior Scientific Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starts from 27-04-2023 to 26-May-2023
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-May-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: 02nd June to 04th June 2023
- Date of Computer Based Test: 23rd July 2023
TNPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in