UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification at uidai.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director General in Mumbai – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jan-2024
UIDAI Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director General|
|Salary||Rs. 51,300-2,80,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
|UIDAI Official Website||uidai.gov.in|
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI official notification.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 30-11-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Deputy Director General ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001. Application May Also Send Through Email: [email protected] on or before 15-Jan-2024
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Deputy Director General Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jan-2024
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in