VNIT Recruitment 2023: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has released a notification at vnit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellows in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Feb-2023
VNIT Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellows|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|VNIT Official Website||vnit.ac.in|
VNIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per VNIT official notification candidate should have completed ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for VNIT Recruitment (Junior Research Fellows ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Pradyumn Chaturvedi, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, VNIT Nagpur, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur – 440010, M.S.India Email: [email protected] on or before 05-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for VNIT Junior Research Fellows Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the VNIT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Feb-2023