WCD AP Recruitment 2023: Women and Child Development Andhra Pradesh (WCD AP) has released a notification at annamayya.ap.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Ayah, Social Worker in Annamayya – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Nov-2023
WCD AP Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Women and Child Development Andhra Pradesh (WCD AP)|
|Post Details||Ayah, Social Worker|
|Salary||Rs. 7,944 – 44,023/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Annamayya – Andhra Pradesh|
|WCD AP Official Website||annamayya.ap.gov.in|
WCD AP Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|District Child Protection Officer||1|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||1|
|Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care)||1|
|Legal and Probation Officer||1|
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator||1|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||1|
|Doctor (Part Time)||1|
WCD AP Recruitment required eligibility details
WCD AP Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per WCD AP official notification candidate should have completed 12th, ANM, Diploma, LLB, Degree, BA, BCA, Graduation, MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, MSW, M.Sc, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- District Child Protection Officer: Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care): Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care): Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management
- Legal and Protection Officer: Degree in Law, LLB
- Counsellor: Graduation in Social Work/ Sociology/Psychology/Public Health/Counselling, Post Graduation Diploma in Counselling and Communication
- Social Worker: BA/ Graduation in Social Work/Sociology/Social
- Accountant: Graduation in Commerce/ Mathematics
- Data Analyst: BCA, Graduation in Statistics/ Mathematics/Economics Computer
- Assistant and Data Entry Operator: 12th, Diploma
- Out Reach Worker: 12th
- Manager: Post Graduation in Social Work, MSW/Masters Degree in Psychology, M.Sc in Home Science (Child development)
- Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator: Bachelors/ Post
Graduation Social Work/ Post Graduation Diploma in Psychology/ Early Childhood Care and Development
- Nurse: ANM
- Doctor: MBBS
- Ayah: As Per Norms
- Chowkidar: As Per Norms
WCD AP Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Child Protection Officer||Rs. 44,023/-|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)||Rs. 27,804/-|
|Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care)|
|Legal and Probation Officer||Rs. 18,536/-|
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator||Rs. 13,240/-|
|Outreach Worker||Rs. 10,592/-|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator||Rs. 18,536/-|
|Doctor (Part Time)||Rs. 9,930/-|
WCD AP Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Women and Child Development Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 30-11-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|District Child Protection Officer||25 – 42|
|Protection Officer (Institutional Care)|
|Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care)|
|Legal and Probation Officer|
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator|
|Social Worker and Early Childhood Educator|
|Doctor (Part Time)||As Per Norms|
|Ayah||25 – 42|
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for WCD AP Recruitment (Ayah, Social Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Women & Child Welfare & Empowerment Officer, Annamayya District on or before 20-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for WCD AP Ayah, Social Worker Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the WCD AP recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Nov-2023
WCD AP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: annamayya.ap.gov.in