WCL Recruitment 2021: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released a notification at westerncoal.in for recruitment to the Post of ITI Apprentice in Nagpur – Maharashtra. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Sep-2021
WCL Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)|
|Post Details||ITI Apprentice|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nagpur – Maharashtra|
|WCL Official Website||westerncoal.in|
WCL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst||219|
|Masoon (Building Constructor)||9|
|Pump Operator and Mechanic||16|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||76|
- Educational Qualification: As per WCL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for WCL Recruitment (ITI Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at WCL official website westerncoal.in, Starts from 06-09-2021 to 21-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for WCL ITI Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through WCL official website westerncoal.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Western Coalfields Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the WCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Sep-2021